You can find your ISAN after registration from different manners described here.
1. The Registration Timeline
After having submitted the metadata for registration ( finished work or a work in project/development or version of a work), the result of the registration application will appear in the timeline at the bottom of every new ISAN application form.
Click on the Refresh button to follow the registration steps
Click on View more to display the ISAN with the work metadata
The registration timeline is stored in the ISAN System and can be consulted anytime after registration
2. ISAN registration follow-up lists
Alternatively to the registration timeline, you can follow the status of your applications by consulting anytime the registration follow-up lists.
Registration follow-up lists for finished works or versions registrations
The following lists are accessible from the menu New ISAN:
- In Progress list: contains all applications in progress that are not in one of the other lists below. Applications in this list are in the duplicate check process.
- Data Review list: contains all applications that require a data review by the Registration Agency before ISAN allocation.
- Deduplication list: contains all applications for with an ISAN might already exist. These applications require a deduplication review by the registrant.
- My ISAN list: contains all applications for which a new ISAN was allocated or an existing ISAN was retrieved and confirmed after deduplication review.
Registration follow-up lists for registrations of works in projects/development
The following lists are accessible from the menu ISAN for Projects:
- Activate Project list: contains all Project ISAN that are inActivation progress (the activation order was sent) and that are not in one of the other lists below.
- Deduplication list: contains all Project ISAN applications or ISAN Project activations for which a Project ISAN might already exist. These applications or activations require a deduplication review by the registrant.
- My Projects list: contains all Project ISAN applications before activation and after deduplication.
3. The Dashboard
When you log in the ISAN user interface, the Dashboard displays My latest ISAN allocation and My latest Project ISAN
4. Search by Title or ISAN
Once your ISAN has been allocated, you can search your work in the ISAN Registry. The search will only return active ISAN, therefore Project ISAN or applications that require a deduplication review will not appear in the search results.
Please sign in to leave a comment.