ISAN registrants can schedule exports for their registered ISAN catalogue and /or exports of all inactive ISAN stored in the ISAN registry.
1. Open the Tools menu
2. Schedule the export
Click on Schedule Export; on the next screen, click on New Export.
Select the type of export (catalogue or inactive), the frequency (monthly or weekly export) and the file format.
Days and time of the export delivery are defined by the system, not by the user itself:
- A monthly client catalog => on the first day of the month from 11:30 am CET
- A weekly client catalog => every Sunday from 5:00 am CET
- A monthly inactive ISAN list => on the first day of the month from 11:00 am CET
- A weekly inactive ISAN list=> every Sunday from 4:00 am CET
Click on Save to schedule the export and refresh the page to see on screen the next export scheduled.
It only shows the export to come; to see all scheduled exports, refer to the calendar with a month, week or day view or with the list.
- Month view
- Week view
- Day view
- List view
In any view, place the cursor on the export to see the type of export.
3. Export delivery
In the first release of the tool, the export is sent to the email address as set in the user's profile.
In a future release, exports will be downloadable in the user's account on the ISAN interface.
4. Deletion of a scheduled export
Select the export to delete in any of the view and click on Delete.
Deleting one export at a certain date will delete all the recurrences (weekly or monthly) of that export.