12’000+ stakeholders from a large spectrum of the audio-visual supply chain have already adopted ISAN:
- Content owners and creators of all sizes and from all regions (80 countries) are registering their works or versions with ISAN.
- Public and private organizations worldwide use existing ISAN identifiers in their processes or workflows for managing audio-visual content or projects or rights, processing reports or analytics, protecting content, etc…
- Most audio-visual standards for the digital management and distribution of audio-visual content are compliant with ISAN enabling a smooth circulation of ISAN along professional media workflows.
- Major audio-visual infrastructure suppliers support ISAN in their products for post-production, broadcasting, digital platforms, rights management, content protection, etc....
- Local and Global digital platforms such as iTunes or User Generated Content (UGC) platforms such as Dailymotion and YouTube have for many years implemented ISAN as one of their content identification systems.
- Several Metadata providers and usage reporting companies deliver metadata feeds enriched with ISAN to their customers.